Monday, October 5, 2009

Babygroup

Today was our first day of Babygroup in Santa Monica. It was a great group of a dozen moms and babies that are all Peter's age. In fact, he is one of three boys born on August 11. The class was really interesting, too. I wanted to take a million pictures so that everyone could see what it was like, but since I don't know anyone yet, I decided not to be that crazy girl who takes pictures of people she doesn't know for her blog. So... instead I took a picture of Peter. Sleeping.



Notice the outfit and the blanket. It took a lot of thought to put together the perfect combo to make the right first impression. I was going for confident, cool and classy. What do you think?

1 comment:

Sarah Richardson said...

I love the way he sleeps!

Great outfit for his first play date. I bet he made an incredible first impression - I bet he was the best dressed dude there! :)