Friday, July 9, 2010

Mr. Swimmer Sand Eater

Peter has been taking swimming lessons at the West Hollywood pool this past week. This is the pool. Sorry... there are no pictures of the actual lesson. I was too busy trying to teach Peter how to blow bubbles to take pictures.



Self-portrait waiting for our lesson to begin. How excited does Peter look?


Here is Peter waiting patiently to get in the pool. It was so cold and a little rainy. Maybe that's why he's so serious... He's probably wondering why in the world I would make him swim in this weather. It brought back a lot of memories of swim team when I was a kid... having to get to the pool really early in the morning, freezing cold, watching the steam come off the water because it was warmer than the air around it. Good times.



Afterwards, we went to the park and Peter headed immediately to the sand. He put a fistful in his mouth before I was able to get him.



How does that sand taste, Peter? Yuk!

4 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

OMG he is so funny. I laughed out loud when I saw his serious pic - what a cutie. He kills me!

Nonnie said...

What a sweetheart and such a good sport. I just want to hug him.

YAYA said...

Oh Mr. Peter, you are so sweet just like your cousin. Why do the boys always get those beautiful long eyelashes?
Hugs and kisses little guy.

Mimi said...

I can't believe his EYELASHES!!!