Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another Great Class at the BH Library

Last week, the new round of fall classes started at the Beverly Hills Library. This place is amazing! The class that we signed up for is a Parent/Child workshop. Each week the kids play with lots of different toys that supposedly help the synapses in their brains connect (or something like that), and they also bring in a variety of experts on child development to spend one-on-one time with each parent & child. It is a fantastic class!



This is my friend, Sally, and her son, Camden. They were in our very first babygroup session. It was so fun that they got to do the class with us.



Peter's friend, Alex, is in the class, too!


Good job playing, guys.



One of Peter's new favorite activities is to go through tunnels. We need one of these in our living room.



What am I going to do now that I actually have a job? I hate to miss this great class!

1 comment:

Erica said...

You have a job!? Wow. Congrats although I'm sure you have mixed feelings. I hope the transition goes smoothly for you!