Sunday, October 9, 2011

Peter's First Haircut

There are not many kids that make it til 2+ before they get their first hair cut, but since Peter didn't have hair until well into his second year of life, it seemed like a shame to cut it off.



He was starting to look a little bit like a ragamuffin.


It was hard for me to part with those curls around his ears.




This is what he looked like a year ago. See? No hair, yet. 


And this is yesterday...

We went to Lollicuts, a place I found online. 

Oh... and yes, Ben is wearing the same shirt as the pic from last Halloween. How embarrassing. 


"I don't know about this, Mom." 


"But my Jeep is pretty cool."


I'm not quite sure what the big red brush is all about, but I thought this was a cute picture of my little mister's new Wall Street style.


"Hmm... I kind of like my new look."


The best part? The grape lollipop. Thanks, Lollicut!


When do you think she'll have hair? 



2 comments:

Erica said...

Oh my gosh that is way too cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh,I just love this. He looks like he's ready to go on his first date. Very cute, very fun place. I love the ending to the story--a mystery.