Monday, November 7, 2011

More Hot Dog

Even though it was after Halloween, Clara's babygroup class had a little costume party so that all the babies could see each other in their costumes. Here's the group getting the kiddos ready.


Clara and her friend checking out some of the toys before costume time. Please note the hair on the other baby. Clara has the least amount of hair in the entire class AND she is one of the oldest babies.  


"Seriously, this again?"


"Do you promise this is the last time I have to wear this thing?"


Just hanging out with some buddies from class.


"Next year, could I have a more feminine costume, please? I look like a boy."


Smile, babies!


Cute kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute kids is right.

Erica said...

Some babies have so much hair. I can't even imagine. Now at 2 I'm finally into pigtails. Oh well, less hair to wash for you guys for now!