Monday, February 13, 2012

Mr. Mom

Last weekend, I left Ben at home for three full days and nights with the kids while I went here...


with them.


We had such a great trip, but of course I was wondering about Peter, Ben and Clara the whole time. 

Ben sent me some pictures to keep me posted on all the fun they were having without me. 

Clara discovered the tunnels at the park. Ben said she didn't want to come out. 


Peter prefers climbing to sliding. 


"I love the park!" 


"And I love our backyard!" (Did it drop 50 degrees or something? What is she wearing?)  


Nice thug life pose, Clara. Sherman Oaks, represent! 


Peter helped stir. 


This is Ben's special recipe "Peas-za". Nice. 


More park time. Loving it. 


This was the best part of the park. I think they could have stayed here all day. 


Good job, Mr. Mom! Let me know when you want to spend a weekend alone with the kids again. 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good dad.

Meghan Manjos said...

Hooray for Dads!!! I came home to stickers all over Rowan's bedroom walls...Glen's idea.