Monday, June 18, 2012

Here's what's happening at our house...

Clara absolutely adores Myshka. 


But the question is... Does Myshka adore Clara? The jury is still out. 


I had a doctor's appointment the other day and saw that we finally made the wall of framed birth announcements and thank you notes. 



 There's my note and a picture of Peter, me and my doctor in the middle. Cool! We are celebs.


I think that when these two kids stand on their stool and brush their teeth together, it is about the cutest thing ever. 


"Hey, big brother." 


Cute stuff. 


Clara has a very pronounced preference for her dad these days. They read stories together all afternoon on Father's Day. 


Sweet. 





2 comments:

Sarah Richardson said...

The picture of them brushing teeth is adorable. Clara looks so cute snuggled up with Myshka. Cute cousins!

Anonymous said...

I miss these sweet, wonderful children so MUCH. Great pictures of children and pets, children completing tasks, and a loving father with his daughter.