Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Atticus

Yesterday, Peter got to meet a new friend, Atticus. Atticus' mom, Lisa, and I went to high school together.



Lisa, her husband, Curzon, and Atticus were visiting LA from London. Peter felt very sophisticated and worldly meeting his first international friend.



Peter has mastered crawling. Backwards. Look how far he made it from his toys and friend.



Peter made his way over to Lisa and Atticus once he spotted Atticus' toy, Sophie the Giraffe.



"Do you mind if I borrow that?"



"Thank you so much. Let me just check how Sophie tastes."



It was so fun seeing Lisa and Curzon, and letting the babies play together. I hope they'll get to see each other again, soon!




1 comment:

Sarah Richardson said...

sooooo cute. Peter loves that Sophie firaffe! I can't wait to see that little cutie pie crawling...he's growing up too fast!!!!