Friday, May 14, 2010

A Farewell Playdate

This is my oldest LA friend, Julie, and me, circa Summer 2000. I still look exactly the same, right?


Julie was the first person I met in LA and we have been friends ever since. We have been jobless together, single together, on dates together, and now we're both married with kids. Here are Julie and Clint getting married in Santa Barbara 4 years ago.



And here we are at my baby shower last summer.



Julie and her family are leaving LA and moving to Kansas City in two weeks! Very sad for me, but exciting for them. This morning, we met at The Playroom in Sherman Oaks for a farewell playdate with the kidos.



It was impossible to get a good pic of all three of them because there was so much cool stuff to see and do.



Peter and Weston had a great time trying out the different little toys to roll around on.



A ball pit? That was the highlight for sure.



We had a great time this morning and will miss Julie, Clint, Weston and Lillian so much!

No comments: