Thursday, May 19, 2011

CP-Chaos

Peter has been in babygroup with the same friends since they were just a couple of months old. Here is the whole group. Peter and I are in the front.


After today's class, several of us went to CPK for dinner. Have you ever wanted to have dinner with 8 two-year-olds? No? I'm pretty sure the people seated at the tables around us felt the same way.


One of my favorite moments was when Alexandra started feeding Peter pasta. He loved it!


Check out these well-behaved kids...

Dylan and Lauren working together on an art project.


Alexandra


Nicholas


Bode


Peter


Eyal


Kaj

We had a really fun time, but I don't think CPK is very anxious for us to return. I can't imagine why.



2 comments:

Nonnie/Mom said...

Peter has such wonderful friends. I'm so glad I wasn't working at CPK that night.

Erica said...

OMG Eyal!! The hair!! I haven't seen him in so long. I love it. Nice pics. Brave women.