Sunday, May 15, 2011

An Update

This past week was a good one...

Clara and I went to the park. She wanted to show off her cool pink blanket from Grandma Dorothy.


"Hello, everyone!"


We have been trying to have family dinners every night. It is not easy.

And please don't judge the mess in the background... or the ice cubes in my rosé.


My friend, Meghan, says that her two year old will eat a chicken drumstick, so that is what I made for dinner.

Peter threw his on the floor.


We took Peter and Clara to a joint doctor's appointment. It was Peter's 21 month appointment. He is 29 pounds and 33 inches tall. Big boy!


At two months, Clara is 11 pounds and 23 inches.

I don't know what I was thinking, making an appointment with both kids. It was one of the craziest hours in my life. I wanted to sleep for about 3 days afterwards.


Clara is fascinated by her new bouncer chair.


And she loves her changing table. This is where we take her when she is crying and within seconds, she is a happy girl.


3 comments:

Erica said...

ice + wine = awesome. For reals, I do it all the time.

Nonnie said...

I love this little family. It works.

Sarah Richardson said...

So cute! I like the drumstick idea.Clara is so cute- she is getting so big. I SURE wish her cousin Grace would stop crying when we put HER on the changing table. Hmm...she might need to spend the summer in L.A. ;)