Saturday, July 21, 2012

Water Bugs

Like most kids, Peter and Clara have been total water bugs this summer. 


We fill up this pool in our backyard almost every day. I'm pretty sure we'll be Tier 3 on our water bill next month. 


These lucky ducks also got a sink bath the other day. 


"Mom, do I really have to wash the dishes while I'm in here?" 



"Clara, can you help me rinse, please?" 


There was a kiddie pool extravaganza at our neighborhood play group this week. Wow! 



Yesterday, Peter and I went to the beach in Santa Monica. 


In addition to splashing in the ocean (too hard to photograph), we played in the sand.


We tried to build a sand castle. This is about as far as we got. 


Then, it was picnic time!


It was a pretty great spot for a picnic, though it was the sandiest peanut butter & jelly sandwich I've ever had. Peter didn't mind. 


You'll notice that this is Peter's third outfit in the beach series photos. Without going into detail about the outfit changes, I'll just say that it was time for us to go. Bye-bye beach! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annabelle, these are fabulous pictures. The cute ones taken in the kitchen sink should be Christmas card pictures.