Monday, July 30, 2012

Photo Free

Ugh. I ran out of storage on the blog and I can't upload anymore pictures! Can you believe it? I guess I have posted a few too many shots of Peter and Clara. I'm looking into getting more space, but in the meantime, take a look at some of my other favorite blogs...

Sam and Sarah Richardson -- My brother's family. 2 silly girls the same age as our kiddos.

Mini and Brother's -- One of my oldest childhood friends and her crazy family.

Polka Dot Hippo -- A babygroup friend with a REAL blog.

Girl's Gone Child -- An LA mom who I don't know, but wish I did. I get lots of ideas from the Eat Well section of her site.

Weelicious -- One time I made a recipe for salmon from this website and my children actually ate it.

Motherlode -- The New York Times parenting blog. It makes me feel smarter.

And for a non-kid related site, I recommend Kottke.org. It is hard to describe, but I always find something interesting, quirky or funny there.

Hope to see you all soon with some new pics!






3 comments:

mini and brother said...

I feel famous!Thanks.

Unknown said...

Oh no! I bought some sort of storage plan for my blog. Such a drag but I'm too lazy to figure out anything else. :)

Anonymous said...

I look at it every day. It's the Peter, Clara, Ben & Annabelle "fix" that Dad and I look forward to. What will we do without it????