Thursday, August 2, 2012

Videos

While I'm figuring out my photo storage situation, how about watching some videos?

This video is from the last day that Peter and Clara went to their daycare in West Hollywood. Mina has been wonderful to the children and even gave Peter and Clara gifts on their last day. Clara is wearing her gift in the video. How about that headband, huh?



This one minute clip is a glimpse into what I hope will be one of the great benefits of having children... Having someone around to help unload the dishwasher.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THE CUTEST! Clara's headband is adorable and she is such a good helper in the kitchen. I love Peter's giddy up story. Miss those little guys! xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love seeing these two adorable children. I hope Clara will be your helper long past the age of 1 1/2--probably not, though, I'm afraid.