Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Instagram vs. the Blog

Sorry for the blogging break, friends. I know I am late to the game in discovering Instagram, but now that I have I am tempted to forgo blogging entirely. It is so fun! My blog posts are really photo heavy anyway, so Instagram fits my style. Quick pic. Caption. Done.

Don't worry, though. I am not ready to give up blogging, yet. I have too many devoted fans. :-)

Here are some of my latest Instagram posts. If you want more, follow me! My username is annabelleapley.


Donuts! Hooray! 


Flat tire on a Monday morning. So annoying. 


Post-nap snuggle with my Goose. 


They wanted to hold hands. Seriously. 


Matching Christmas jams. How cute? 


Apparently roses like cold weather. 


This picture makes me smile every day. Ben and I found a Bruegger's bagel shop only 30 minutes from our house. I want to go right now!


Apparently, this duck mask is a helmet and turns Peter into Buzz Lightyear. Who knew? 


Happy New Year, everyone! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. And now you need to introduce me to instagram now that I have an iPhone.

Anonymous said...

Roses: yes, they like cool weather. But, they also like being dead-headed, which makes them bloom more prolifically. I snipped off the dead blooms when I was there. You might want to try that and you'll find the plant will look and "act" healthier. Just a little Mom advice.