Monday, January 21, 2013

Point Dume

Yesterday, we took a trip to this beautiful spot -- Point Dume in Malibu. 


As expected, Peter couldn't wait to run right into the water (which was COLD, by the way). 


He and Ben jumped in the waves over and over again. They were both soaked. I can't imagine what it would have felt like wading into the Pacific Ocean in January. 


This is the pic I posted to Instagram. They did this for an hour.  



Meanwhile, Clara and I had a much more civilized afternoon building sand castles.


Smart girl. No cold ocean water for her (or her mom). 


When they came back, Peter was yelling, "Mom, mom! Our feet are like icicles!" 


Sounds like a pretty fun day, don't you think? 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love these pictures in Malibu. What lucky people you are to have such beauty so close. Fun, fun, fun for both children "doin' their thing."

Unknown said...

These pictures are awesome. I want to be there. What a wonderful day for all of you.