Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bubbles and other fun things

Pretty fun stuff going on for our family this weekend... What could be better than a train at the mall? Lots of sights to see on the Ladybug Express (like Gap...)


Peter and his dad happened upon a lemonade stand, which was perfect since Peter had been asking for "lemon water" all morning. 


In the afternoon, I left to go to a wedding shower and the kids did bubbles and other fun outdoor stuff with their dad. 


Clara LOVED the bubbles. I think this is one of the first times she was able to blow her own. Apparently, she also drank about half a container of bubble solution, too. 


Next up... play dough! 


Meanwhile... I was at a super fun wedding shower... Check out the featured drinks. Wish I could have tried them out! 


My favorite, the "Hedge" Fund. Ha. 



This morning, it was back to the bubbles for this expert bubble blower.



"Check me out, guys"




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if Clara had a taste of "the Hedge Fund" cocktail she would take a really good nap!

Love the backwards hat and the lemon water.

Sarah Richardson said...

Clara's cousin Grace also prefers her baseball hats backwards. :) Cute pics!