Monday, May 27, 2013

Wedding Fun

This weekend, we were in Kansas City for a really fun wedding. My cousin, Mac, married an amazing girl, Silke. She will fit in perfectly with my crazy family.

The festivities started with a Welcome Party on Friday night.



Best Man, Tom, and his wife, Laura.



The bride and groom welcomed all of their guests. And there were a lot!



If you know my mom, you will not be surprised by this picture. She and my aunts performed at the party. What in the world...? Am I too old to be embarrassed by mother?



The Apley / Richardson cousins; a fashionable bunch.



The day of the wedding, Ben's dad and Pam drove down from Nebraska to see the kids. We were so glad to get to see them on our trip, too!



My little Mister was the ring bearer in the wedding. Despite being somewhat concerned that the flower girl was dropping flowers, he did an amazing job! I was so proud.



Mac and Silke with the ring bearer and flower girl. Cute.



Mr. and Mrs. Hedges. Hooray!



My brother, Sam, and his wife, Sarah....



My hot date...



The next day was a BBQ and the cousins were so glad to see each other.




We tried for a photo op of the kids with my parents, but were not terribly successful.



Lots of people tell me that Peter looks like my brother. What do you think?



Family pic. Fun times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures. They tell the whole story of this fun, memorable weekend.