Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pushing a Stroller up a Mountain

This weekend we learned that it's hard work pushing a stroller up a mountain. On Sunday, we went to Runyon Canyon to "hike".

See those guys coming up the hill? Hint... look for the only people with a stroller...





Time for a breather while we checked out the scenery.




While we were walking... I mean HIKING... a couple of people saw Peter's band and said "Hi, Peter!" This made him really happy.


I took over the stroller on the way back down. Much easier.


3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy baby in the stroller! So cute!

Sarah Richardson said...

So cute! Love that you were hiking up Runyon Canyon - I've always wanted to hike there just like the celebs. Peter has the life! ;) Oh, and also really jealous of your weather!!!!!

sarah richardson said...

So fun. I wish I were there in the sunshine.

Nonnie