Friday, March 12, 2010

Story Time

At the West Hollywood Library, they have a weekly story time for the neighborhood kids. Peter and I decided to check it out this week.



In this photo, Peter has just destroyed an Elmo pop-up book by ripping out the pop-up and putting it in his mouth. I hid the evidence in the book shelves.



This is the nice librarian reading to the kids. She was the one who told me about story time when I went in to check out a baby food cookbook a couple of weeks ago. (I am so thankful that I did not waste money buying a baby food cookbook considering the instructions for every recipe are exactly the same: peel, chop, cook with water, puree.)




A couple of other moms & kids unknowingly having their picture taken.



Peter can't wait til story time next week. Maybe Nonnie will come with us.

1 comment:

sarah richardson said...

Of course, I can't wait.

Nonnie